Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shock tower reinforcement

Handy for us old school types who don't have FaceBook though

I'm sticking with the forums as it forms a better knowledge base for other people who might have the same question in the future. It's too hard to search past posts in fb.

You tend to get less trolls and less helpful banter on the forums as you have to think a bit more before posting.

Quote Originally Posted by Blahusiak View Post
    I'm sticking with the forums as it forms a better knowledge base for other people who might have the same question in the future. It's too hard to search past posts in fb.

You tend to get less trolls and less helpful banter on the forums as you have to think a bit more before posting.
    FB is a cancer to web content. If the content wasn't inside a walled garden, it would be fine. Instead they block anonymous visitors. I don't know why anyone agrees to that stuff, or to the relating of everything you do to everyone else's needs. Even if used FB myself, I'd keep a sharp hold of what is posted to make sure the FB-content made it to any related public (web) version, it's just miserable to accept the locking up of community-contributed content.

Same thing is happening to a lot of smaller forums that have no strategy on this. As such, this forum may not survive much longer, unless it is curated for its survival.

PS. The E30 looks terrific btw, esp inside.

What is the difference between E30, E36 and E46 rear shock tower plates? They look to me like E30 would fit E46 (so probably also E36). Maybe the bigger ones interfere on some chassis, but could just be ground down where that happens?
    Last edited by Nutza; 14-10-2017 at 06:26 PM.
    Best, Nutza

... still looking for a set of these to go with the 540!
    WTB: a GM 6-coil pack (VT on), e34 sport seats and the services of a good spray-painter.

Just added more! See here for loads of parts and stuff for sale

Thread Information