Car: 2009 BMW E87 135i
Service: Stage 1 Paint Correction & Engine Bay Detail
- Despite being black, the car was in pretty good condition
- As usual, there were minor swirls all over the paint and holograms all over the car.
- Wheels were caked in brake dust so the OEM gloss black painted wheels were a matte brown colour.
- The car was seen at our Dyno Day the following day, and was absolutely gleaming! Needless to say, the owner was very happy with the result.
- The E87 has excellent lines for giving that liquid looking finish and this was no exception.
I didnít have time to take many shots, but check out the before, during and after photos below: