Thread: Interstate Bull Run?

Interstate Bull Run?

has anyone though of doing one? sorta act like tag perth to adl then adl to melb melb to syd so on so on warm welcome at each state.

so any suggestions?

If you are talking about an unofficial race in the spirit of the original Cannonball and Gumball Rally's from the 80's, basically an anything goes non-stop coast-to-coast run, then this would be a dream come true for me.

If you mean something more like one of the modern European or USA-based Cannonball or Bull Run's where a bunch of predominantly rich w**kers and/or celebrities drive from party to party then no thank you.

If you want some tips on the first type of run, maybe read Brock Yates book on the original Cannonball Run (see books.google.com.au/books?isbn=0760316333).
    Now: 1998 E36 318is coupe (supercharged) Past: 1997 E36 318is sedan; 1991 E36 325i sedan; 1994 E36 318is; 1990 E30 318is; 1995 E36 M3; 1990 E30 318is
    My BMW 3 Series Blog | DASC Owners Group on Facebook | Car Magazine Collector | Auto Books and Manuals | 1984 Australian Cannonball Cup

the first one no the wankers one

So basically a mass ECCA gathering? I think that would be abseloutely god-damn awesome!

2001 BMW E39 530i Sport

5. I'd be up for a relay run. ADL-MEL for me. Doesn't have to be a Cannonball run, just a long cruise( which would probably end up geing an unofficial race anyway, with all the leg stretching). For the way back, we could always stick the cars in the train and have another party. ^_^

I'd be in, if this is going to happen it would be awesome.

google Auzrun.
    dirte30 stage4 underway
    moar powers

Sent a request for info on this one...looks very tempting, can get leave from work, now just depends on the $$$s

Quote Originally Posted by cplagz View Post
    google Auzrun.
    auzrun is the wanker one.

Thread Information